The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

First time at the track and very pleased (please post comments)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xsteclipse6902

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 1, 2003
Wichita, Kansas
Well it was my first time today and i think i did fairly good. I ran a best time of 14.552 @ 96. I also ran a 14.701 with a perfect reaction time. Tell me how i did considering the mods i have. I am currently on the stock T25 turbo and my only mods are intake pipe and filter, upper, lower, and s ic piping, greddy type s bov, and apexi turboback exhaust.

Attachments

• besttimeslip.jpg
    besttimeslip.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 286
  • perfectreationtimeslip.jpg
    perfectreationtimeslip.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 285
That is pretty damn good. Don't let the haters bring you down when they post it up about it all being BS. That time is def. doable with your mods.

Staytuned said:
Not too bad. I could only manage to squeak out a 14.3 at 96.95 with a few more mods than you.

Not to mention he's FWD and you're AWD Steve ;)

Thats a very good time for what you have, especially for your first time.

PS The car looks good too :thumb:

Well, i havent hooked my boost controller up yet so im still on stock boost, or maybe a little bit higher from boost creep??? My boost gauge also isnt up and running yet but it will be this weekend. If i would take a estimate maybe 12psi??? I am going to raise it to 16 and hope for a 14.1. I really need to hook my boost gauge up though

xsteclipse6902 said:
Well, i havent hooked my boost controller up yet so im still on stock boost, or maybe a little bit higher from boost creep??? My boost gauge also isnt up and running yet but it will be this weekend. If i would take a estimate maybe 12psi??? I am going to raise it to 16 and hope for a 14.1. I really need to hook my boost gauge up though

Good job :thumb: . I hit 14.1's and 14.2's with a couple more mods than you at 19psi with a slippin' clutch. :cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back