The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

First run of season 10.8 @ 141

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowgsr

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 17, 2007
hamilton, ON_Canada
Hey guys!

I previously hit up the dyno and made 579 @ 27psi.

Well, last night I decided to go out to a local test and tune for a shakedown pass to see how the car does!

I DROVE my car to the track (45min), and DROVE my car home! I was on my street radials, so I just wanted to basically make a single pass and do a log to see how its running off the dyno.

I set up the 2 step, launched at just 5500 built about 10psi.

Heres how the slip turned out!

60 - 2.049
330 - 4.945
1/8 - 7.234
MPH - 110.24
1000 - 9.206
1/4 - 10.852
MPH - 141.13

I was pleased with the MPH, at 579hp and 27psi 141mph isn't all that bad! My car isn't a gutted tin can either, its a FULL interior street car, insured/registered. It has a full 10pt cage, a a2w setup with a 40l tank etc. Its probably fairly heavy.

Im glad with the way the car went down the track, perfectly straight, still as always shifts amazing, it was a blast to drive without having of made a pass for about a year since last years setup!

Im just glad to get back out at the track, and next time out I will have my QTP's on that i've had sitting in my garage for months! I think with another 4-5psi and getting that 60ft down, I can do much better!

Last edited:
Hey congrats man thats pretty sick. I've always wanted to own a little beast like that running 10's at the track but still being reliable enough for u to be able to drive it around knowing nothing will break down.

Thumbs up to you man.:thumb:

Thanks man! Sorry mods you can DELETE This, I somehow created 2 threads :S

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back