The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

first track run...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallen

20+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2002
Ashburn, Virginia
[email protected] run ever...raced acura RSX type S. beat the shiot out of it by a second.
[email protected] and badddddd start...woulda beat the stang GT if i coulda ran a 15.7
[email protected]. best launch yet. would have been in the low 15's, high 14's...then i missed third. shoot. still creamed the .....f-150...LOL

i guess you have to make mistakes to correct them.

I have a 95 gsx and ran a best of 15.17 all stock. Then like 15.3, 15.5 and a 15.7. The 15.7 was with a pass. Your car has more in it. I grind 2nd bad. I like to lift off the clutch before I get her in second. Kills me everytime. I think my I.Q. drops when I am at the track racing.

yea, i blame the driver for that day. but damn, what a rush!

i too have the 2nd gear grind problem. but i guess i stopped thinking once that shift was over.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back