The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

fd rims on a 1g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I run FD wheels and AGX rear shocks. I have 10mm spacers in the rear and had to buzz down the weld on the rear control arms a tiny bit to clear. My tires are 225/50/16. I think the front fit ok, but with out spacers, i couldn't install the FD center caps on the front wheels.

I run FD wheels and AGX rear shocks. I have 10mm spacers in the rear and had to buzz down the weld on the rear control arms a tiny bit to clear. My tires are 225/50/16. I think the front fit ok, but with out spacers, i couldn't install the FD center caps on the front wheels.

:thumb: im planning on running same tire size just a drag radial instead:hellyeah:

i had to grind the rear control arm and i have 5mm spacers on all 4
(and i had to cut a tab off the oem front shocks from the abs but i removed the abs so it was easy

I have found a set of fd rims and planning on buying them this week. I have changed my tire setup idea and not sure how they will fit, tires im planning on gettin are nitto 555r"s 245/50/16.. Ive been doing research on tire size"s and noticied that the is no smaller Wight then a 245 for a 16in rim :confused:.. Btw im changing the agx out for a coilover since im pretty sure a tire such as a 245 will rub on a strut

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back