The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Factory Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
Has anybody ever used any of their stuff? Where I work, one of our major suppliers told me that Falken had decided to attempt making some "tuner" bolt on's, but later decided that they wanted to focus on their tire and wheel selections. My supplier was offered to buy their entire stock for a huge discount. Just out of curiosity, I ordered a 1g & 2g strut tower brace, and was really impressed with what I saw. A few days later a boy came in with a 01 Celica GT looking for a C.A.I. I ordered him one for $124.95. The next day I recieved a 3 inch mandrel bent, silver powder-coated intake pipe, and a K&N style filter with a Stainless Steel screen. I must say again I was very impressed with the look and fitment of their product. Anyway, I will post some pics of the filters and the strut tower bars, and if any of you guys are interested, p.m. and I will give you the "fellow DSM'er" hookup.

Kudos to Falken. They need to stick with what they have been doing. Infact I think they should drop their wheel line also.:barf:

Damn Jake, didnt you have like 350 posts the other day, WTF?! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back