The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Factory MOD '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there anyone from the Danville area going? It's my first time going and I have to drive by there on I-74 on my way anyhow. PM me and let me know if you're going to meet up.

hey do yall no if it cost money

There is no extra cost for attending. No admission fees.

So it only costs what you spend in gas and on extra food and drinks.

Hey I dont know any of you but Ill be going for sure. Not driving the DSM though. I willl be sporting the 01 Kia LOL. Maybe some could meet up and chat.

Car's fueled, fresh oil, alignment's done, tires rotated and balanced, umbrella aboard, FRS is tuned to 7-11, have my shades and a half pack of smokes...

See those of you staging at the DeKalb Oasis no later than 8am and the rest hopefully in the parking lot of the plant around 10am. If you want to say hi, just look around for the old tall guy, I stick out in a crowd.

I'm an Asian guy, and I'll be wearing a "GatewayDSM" shirt if anyone wants to say hi.

This is way too damned early to be up on a Saturday.

But donuts sound good, we might have to bring some to the Aurora meet. ;) But first, I need caffeine. Lots and lots of caffeine.

See you all in Normal!

Well I must say, for my first time going to Factory MOD, it was great. It was nice to finally meet some people on here face to face.

Steve, I saw your car but I didn't see you. I had the blue and silver 1ga Talon parked behind you a few spots over, and I must say, your car is clean.

Steve's car was filthy today, by his standards. You should see it when he really cleans it; you could eat off the engine. ;) Mmm, so many stainless allen-head bolts... :D

Good seeing everyone today!

I saw Steve and his car but didn't get a chance to say hello. Without my DSM appearing, it would have been difficult to put a name to a face anyway.

It was a good time, unfortunate they had to cut it short because of rain, but hey I was happy. So without further ado, here's the pics I took.

MOD 09 pictures by 19Eclipse90 - Photobucket

Well you got close to getting a pic of mine. At least the rain didn't last long.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Steves car was right behind mine. I got to talk to him for the first time. Very nice guy to talk to.

Here is the video I made. You might of seen me and my wife standing out by the road as you all were leaving. I didnt get to meet any of you but there is always next year.

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=d9f4f6be-f30e-4ab5-874f-9c91011edeed" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br /><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Factory-MOD-09_709391.htm"> Pictures and video from the Mitsubishi Owners Day 2009 in Normal IL. If your car isnt in the video then Im sorry but I can only fit so much content.</a>

portnpolish97, I saw you!! That was me trying to take the MOD 09 sign but it had a steel cable holding it this time. LOL! I guess they wised up to me!! Great time though. Hope to see many of you next time.

Great video. Thanks for doing it. I saw you out there when I was leaving. I was hoping you got a good shot when I left. Must have hit the cutting room floor. I just wonder how it sounded. Thanks again for taking the time to do this video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back