The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

EVOIII 16g 111whp

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just picked up a timing box so I should be able to push it a bit further.

I did get some vid the last time out. Sucks we are to busy riding to capture the cool stuff. Will try to get a small vid up by the end of the week.

I got a chance to see that baby at boti this year.If fricken sweet!Dude I am the one that asked you what happened to the evo...That blows I really wanted to see a pass in that thing.I was hoping you would just say screw it and take the raptor instead of the evo hahaha I want to see what that thing would run!

That's truly awesome. I wouldn't think that would work. I love it. Videos.

1 Cyl

This bike made 42whp stock on our dyno

20psi

Tried Hot cam stege 2 failed very bad. Killed the HP every ware. Something about the overlap change was no good.

PCIII setup like a old school SAFC Hack. One of our other bike is using the PCV with the boost ref hooked up which works very well.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back