The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

EVO 8 Enkei Lug

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hocka09

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 8, 2010
Macomb, Michigan
Hey guys. I've searched this question but it seemed that no one really cared about the correct answer, rather "it'll work" or "it's a stock wheel so why not."

So here's my situation:

I have a set of EVO IIX (8) Enkei's and have noticed that they are of the mag or washer type of lug seat. I know that the stock talon swirlies and many other stock wheels have a tapered type of seat. So what I'm wondering is should I go out and purchase new lug nuts that have a washer seat or will the stock 2g lugs work with this rim?

i had the same question a little while ago and was able to learn the hard way. i used open ended nuts and then ended up backing off. then used accorn style (mag) lug nuts and they were good. i just happened to have a set from my gst and everything worked out fine. shouldnt have an issue!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back