The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Engine swap?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noluck

Probationary Member
Feb 1, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I have bought a rebuilt engine. Its a 93 turbo engine with mods. My car is a 95 gst. Do I need to have any wirring done and also am I going to need a dsm link with my swap? Any help would be appreciated.:dsm:

nope, I'm on my 2nd 6bolt now, pretty strait forward. Cut off a little corner on your timing belt side motor mount, Modify the CAS sensor harness with the harnesses from your Cam and Crank angle sensors, make a way so that the MDP sensor reads boost and vac, and relocate your transistor pack.

http://www.magnusmotorsports.com/tech/1gina2g.pdf

then you'll be using your original motor mount because I think all the 1g motor mounts are the same between the 6 and 7 bolt engines. Use your tranny and leave all the motrmounts the same. Only fab you probably have to do is the CAS harness.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back