The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECUflash ECUFlash/Scan log check

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aramane

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 24, 2010
Des Moines, Iowa
I have included in this post a .bin file from my ECUFlash ceddy mod rom. I have a log of a pull also included in excel. I did some data runs and I seem to be holding 11.1 at WOT according to my wideband without knock. The car idles great now after some tweeks. Im trying to figure out how I should proceed with this basic tune. I havn't touched the timing tables yet.

I'm pumping 15 pounds with a s16g, with walbro 255 and 650cc fic injectors.

Thank you for your time.
:hellyeah:

Thank you for your time,
Shane

Attachments

• 650-3.bin
    128 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I see no wideband being logged, please tell me you're not basing this off afrmap. Also putting 87 in it I wouldn't do anything close to a pull or any "tuning" at all. That's a good way to blow your motor. And next time could you just load them up using a .csv format? Makes life a little easier. Is your mod list up to date in your profile?

And yes I read everything to clarify, would've just asked for help after the kinks were worked out rather than stating what you already know.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back