The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink ECMlink Critique idle/small cruise log!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bomishketi4

Probationary Member
Jul 19, 2020
usa, New_York
Hi guys, I've been doing a lot of reading and watching a bunch of yt videos on how to get this car running properly.
I would say I'm pretty close, considering I've never done this before. I went around the neighborhood a couple of times and idled towards the end of the log.

I noticed the car leans out a lot when the turbo starts spooling up, and it feels like I hit a wall around 4k. I have done a bunch of blt's, fixed all of them, verified timing and base fuel pressure (which I had wrong which is why I could never get the STFT to line up in idle before, but that's another story LOL).

Let me know what I can do, I've been working hard to get this doneeeee

You can't bother to post a log?
As @Vegas Smith said (albeit a bit harshly), it would be easier for people to help if you uploaded a log. Reply here and click the "Add Photos/Files" button and upload your log file so people here can view it and offer advice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back