The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Eclipse GSX prices.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DSM IN MN

Supporting VIP
May 17, 2009
Wadena, Minnesota
I'll probably get alot of crap for posting this, but so be it...

All I have been doing for the last 9 months is looking for a 2G Eclipse GSX forsale. Now, if you all haven't seen my current posts, a 14 year old, can't get "that modded GSX down the street", ok?

Now, my state in which I live, has next to nothing for reasonable 2G GSXs or any 2G Eclipses for the matter...

Why isn't there a DECENT 2G Eclipse GSX forsale anywhere? I don't know a sane parent of a 14 year old willing to pay 8K for a 14-10 years old, with 1xx,xxx miles and some with 2xx,xxx miles. This is KIND of a rant but I mean, come on... Anyway, this will get interesting I bet...:banghead:

Be blessed.

I bought a 1996 eagle talon tsi AWD for 4700 2 months back. They are the exact same cars as the eclipse, but I may convert the front and rear end since it looks a little nicer. The fact of the matter is where you look and what your willing to spend. NO 14,15,16 and sometimes for the douches 17 year olds should have these cars. For the sake of the car first of all and the fact the when they destroy it its gonna be a mess to fix. These are some of the best 4 cyl. cars ever made and the balls of these cars have dropped much lower than that of a 14 year old.

I bought a 1996 eagle talon tsi AWD for 4700 2 months back. They are the exact same cars as the eclipse, but I may convert the front and rear end since it looks a little nicer. The fact of the matter is where you look and what your willing to spend. NO 14,15,16 and sometimes for the douches 17 year olds should have these cars. For the sake of the car first of all and the fact the when they destroy it its gonna be a mess to fix. These are some of the best 4 cyl. cars ever made and the balls of these cars have dropped much lower than that of a 14 year old.
:nono:
DSM IN MN < 15 year old....

Oh, and we kind of got over the idea of a 15 yearold drivng a GSX... That actaully was never the reason for this thread....

And they are the best 4 cylinder cars ever sold... So because their are the best I should have the worst?

Key to driving these cars right: service them more then you would a normal car, don't beat them, don't race around everywhere... Oh and don't rice them out just because if you do, you fail....

Last edited:
I think i am going to try to sell mine. It is on CL now, lets see. My in box is gonna be full of hate email because of the price tag. But hey, I beg someone to find a better example!

I think i am going to try to sell mine. It is on CL now, lets see. My in box is gonna be full of hate email because of the price tag. But hey, I beg someone to find a better example!

Yep. 13k when I can't afford a $3,000 car...not gunna' happen.

Nice car though. :thumb:

Hey everyone.. I'm still looking for a 2g but here is the thing.. My dad keeps expecting a $2,000 GSX to show up and that just won't happen. So I need you guys or someone to help me help me dad (or my parents) these cars aren't cheap like my cousins 1994 Honda Civic EX he just got..

I mean it's driving me crazy. I'm looking for a clean 2g, and I'm seeing good prices; $4,000 and such but my dad is looking for $2,000.... I just don't know how to get it across...

Thanks for any help. I appreciate it.

God bless.

I saw one last week on eBay or cars.com or somewhere like that. For 7K. However, only 32K original miles, clean title, completely stock. It was located somewhere in central US. Wanted it very badly, but forgot to copy the link. But it was a beauty. I know someone else jumped on this deal (yes, I said "deal"). Wish it was me instead.

How about this one guys? First car, for a first time DSMr? I know it will probably need to be tuned but I believe someone said they could help me with that.. Anyway, here is the link:1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - MitsuStyle

Thanks!

there are a couple fully built gsx's on craigslist around here for about 6k...

there are a couple fully built gsx's on craigslist around here for about 6k...

Man, now if only I had some money and a liscense to drive there to get one :(

I might be having to take out a loan just to get a $5,000 GSX or Tsi... Kind of scary..

Check this one out. I dont know the guy or what is all done to it, but as long as its not butchered im pretty sure thats a steal of a deal even if it needs a fender.

__________1997 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GSX--MANUAL TRANS___________

just trying to help ya out a little bit. Ha

Well, that one sold too... May I ask, who in the sam-hell is buying all of these cars? Because I can't seem to even get to look at one.

Thanks for whoever keeps buying these cars!!! I appreciate it..
:cry:

God bless.

since everyone seems to be finding these cars so easily then try to find me a car in running condition (for me to limp it home) for 1500 or less LOL it is possible cause i have found 3 in the last 2 weeks... looking for gsx or talon AWD i have motor and a built head ready to drop in it... an ill back u up these cars in just halfway decent shape are very hard to find because they always sell same day!

P.S im not trying to thread jack you :hellyeah:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back