The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Eclipse GSX '91, only one in Croatia (lots of pictures)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here's exhaus sound, it was strong wind outside so sound on camera is not so good.

th_19082011085.jpg

here also you can hear exhaust and my girlfriend :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1TwVw5Xx4

your car just became my new desktop picture. im not typically a fan of 1g's but this is one of the cleanest i've seen.

This car is crap....

J/K :)
I drove this car and I love it :)
I especially love hove it sounds.. There are no videos that can evoke that.. Best sound ever, even when he is cruising down the block.. Just sick.
To bad there are no more GSX in Croatia, I would surely own one :)

Wow, nice GSX.
Good work on the IC piping, Bruno speak me about that in May 2011 on 4G61T forum !
Let me know if you need performance parts :cool:

Keep up the good work :thumb:

This is my first Post to this forum, but let me say, very clean car! It looks fantastic. I am hoping to pick up a 2G GSX as a toy in the near future and every modification that you've done is basically what I want to do.

Keep up the great work!!!

That thing sounds sick as he**, love it man keep the good work.

Nice do you have emissions over there, i hate my abs its on the way out, love the color and the year i had one years back red it was nice got another now. Sweet ride what suspension on that thing.

First, nice car! It looks amazing and you're certainly the reason it looks so good. You've taken good care of it.

Issue: If there was only one GSX in America, I would be willing to bet my life savings that some kid would own it and rice it all to hell. The car would be so fug....

But put one GSX in Croatia where it should probably (no offense) end up looking something like this
5445d1091072522-ugly-car-photo-contest-free-shirt-drifting-com-honda-benz.jpg

Yet it turns out looking like one of the cleaned DSM's... ever?!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back