The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

e316g stock fuel pump rewire? and tunning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boostsickness

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 15, 2009
mississauga, Ontario_Canada
Hey guys, so the stock turbo went yesterday. I will be ordering a evo3 16g tomorrow. Right now the car has a full 3" n1 exhaust and a 1g bov, other then that its stock. As for supporting mods for the 16g, can i get away with 550cc injectors with a stock fuel pump rewire? or what do you guys suggest? im trying to keep things simple, and hopefully inexpensive. I have done some searching, but with not alot of luck, also this is my DD
As for tuning goes, im all ears as i have no experience what so ever. I was looking at a stage 3 chip from dsmchips.com, or should i go a different route? I am also ordering gauges and an MBC.
I'm new to the dsm world, and i want to learn as much as possible I hope you guys can help me out. Thanks

First off order an MHI turbo, stay away from knockoffs they often will go like the t-25 except quicker.

At least go with an rewired walbro 190, that way no afpr needed and you wont run into fuel problems along with the 550's.

As for tuning just get an safc, you can tune in 550's easily through some reading on piggyback tuning.

You cant go by other tuners setups because all cars are different. You could always also get a chip that

would tune in your 550's automatically and you could get some other things programmed on the chip. With the chip you would need an eprom ecu, which only came standard on the '95's unless

you have it already.

I am ordering everything from extreme psi, i have heard nothing but good things.

As for the chip this is what i was looking at KEYDIVER Chips - 2G DSM ECU Tuning

and thanks for your input, I'll go with the 550's and a rewired walbro 190

Yeah extremepsi sells good parts. And that 16g will be MHI. I'd also check out

STM - Street Tuned Motorsports.com - Rochester NY

As for the chip, like i said you will need an 2g eprom ecu. They go from $200-250 maybe

cheaper if your lucky check the classifieds. This is unless you have one already, which

they only came standard on the 2g's in 1995.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back