The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Dumbest things you've heard a DSMer say? :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wouldn't count this person a dsmer, but they had a 3G eclipse. They saw my 2g gsx and said "is that an eclipse?" I answered yes. They said "oh well mines better. And you know it. It has a v6!"

Thats Funny.Because a 3g owner was telling my buddy how fast his v6 eclipse was.

This would be a buddy who hates my dsm btw..Got a ride while the guy was talking smack about his v6..Blah blah a bunch of bs.

Calls me on his way home,then stops in and tell me the whole story..Well He didnt say it to the guys face but he says to me,when i drove your car i can tell you that his v6 has nothing on you.Well i knew that buddy.He also drove the car when it had a 13g..

I'm pretty sure besides a few college students.I'm the only turbo dsm in this corner of the state..Otherwise its all 3gs, and 2g 420a's.

Thats Funny.Because a 3g owner was telling my buddy how fast his v6 eclipse was.

This would be a buddy who hates my dsm btw..Got a ride while the guy was talking smack about his v6..Blah blah a bunch of bs.

Calls me on his way home,then stops in and tell me the whole story..Well He didnt say it to the guys face but he says to me,when i drove your car i can tell you that his v6 has nothing on you.Well i knew that buddy.He also drove the car when it had a 13g..

I'm pretty sure besides a few college students.I'm the only turbo dsm in this corner of the state..Otherwise its all 3gs, and 2g 420a's.

Too bad its broken :p:cool:

Ahh yes,but Im pretty sure you have seen this post
I just got done loading the dsm onto a trailer..Forgot to wear gloves soo my hands hurt.

Now i just gotta figure out how to pay the damm bill,and still pay bills.

So now i gotta hope i get the car back running,and then i I can have some winter awd fun.

The one who hates my car also lives acrossed the street..I also dont let him touch my car anymore.He blew up his subie and celica, because he never checked the oil..Maybe thats why he hates it,cause i still have it.And he drives a buick.

The best part of all was when they asked me to see under my hood. The response I get is "your motor is small! plus what are those tube things? They look dumb." (my manifold) WTF

This summer I had a replica fnf 1 eclipse stop by when i was out working in the parking lot..Wheres your turbo he says..Im like your eyes are staring right at it..It would be the silver looking thing among all that black there.:banghead:

This summer I had a replica fnf 1 eclipse stop by when i was out working in the parking lot..Wheres your turbo he says..Im like your eyes are staring right at it..It would be the silver looking thing among all that black there.:banghead:

The amount of "car guys" that can't find the basketball sized turbo in my bay is pretty appalling:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The only way to make it more obvious is orange paint, maybe. :confused:

The amount of "car guys" that can't find the basketball sized turbo in my bay is pretty appalling:

The only way to make it more obvious is orange paint, maybe. :confused:

Or maybe paint.
TURBO
\ /
\ /
\/

On something LOL

It looks better in edit mode. Haha

Watched an older episode of top gear last night where they had bought Porsches under 1500£ and Hammond dressed up a cheap ass Porsche and put that infamous turbo sticker on it. The other two were pointing at random things saying "is this? Is that? The turbo?" Pretty funny

I can see a 14b being hard to see,But the only silver things in my bay are the comp cover and intake pipe.Everything else is black.

Now if you cant find a basketball sized turbo.You better be flippin blind.

Just got a stock GST, so I'll have to go back about 25 years to my muscle car days. At a party someone told my friend, who had the fastest Chevelle I've ever seen that his Chevy had a small block with big block heads.

Just got a stock GST, so I'll have to go back about 25 years to my muscle car days. At a party someone told my friend, who had the fastest Chevelle I've ever seen that his Chevy had a small block with big block heads.

Think ford is the only ones you could get away with that. You can't put 460 heads on a 302, but 400 heads will fit a mid block Cleveland.

This guy was talking to me and was saying how he has a 'project car' he is working on that he is building to be a race car, never mentioning what kind of car he has. He started showing me pictures and I knew immediately it was an eclipse.. I tell him about mine all of a sudden he thinks its some kind of damn contest on who has the better car. He then proceeds to tell me he is going to twin supercharge his vehicle and add a "slap shift" manual/automatic transmission (The automanual cars). oh by the way its 420a motor (previously turbo'd)

This guy was talking to me and was saying how he has a 'project car' he is working on that he is building to be a race car, never mentioning what kind of car he has. He started showing me pictures and I knew immediately it was an eclipse.. I tell him about mine all of a sudden he thinks its some kind of damn contest on who has the better car. He then proceeds to tell me he is going to twin supercharge his vehicle and add a "slap shift" manual/automatic transmission (The automanual cars). oh by the way its 420a motor (previously turbo'd)

Of course it was a 420a LOL

I love them talk of all things. Twin screw turbos and ball bearing superchargers

My sister in laws boyfriend.

Him. Yeah, in michigan I had a snow mobile, it would go 200+mph.
Me. Wow...... That's fast.
Him. I wrecked one time going 210 I think. I just hit the snow and was like "ow man that sucked".
Me. Yeah man, like I totally wrecked last week on my bike. I was only going about 195 when it went down. I wasn't wearing a helmet :rolleyes: I hate crashing at that speed.
Him. I KNOW MAN! Happeneds to me all the time!!

Last edited:

/Maybe KM/H? LOL

Maybe you didn't catch the sarcasm? :) I always wear a helmet. Got to help work a code at the ER when a guy on a moto had a truck pull out infront of him. Long story short. When their teeth is through their nose, brains all over the cot, and every breath we give them through their shattered cranium is escaping through and blowing the skin on their head up. You will know it's good to always wear a helmet. ;) PM for the whole story lest I make some weaker stomaches hurl.

200kph is still 130 LOL. Hard to do on a snow mobile hahaha

Got to help work a code at the ER when a guy on a moto had a truck pull out infront of him. Long story short. When their teeth is through their nose, brains all over the cot, and every breath we give them through their shattered cranium is escaping through and blowing the skin on their head up.

Did the guy survive? Doesn't sound like it, but miracles do happen.

If he had a helmet then IMO yes, he had a lacerated shoulder and a shattered femur, the most of the damage was in the face/head

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back