The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Duluth DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been real quiet in this thread lately..

Oh yes. Since the Talon through the timing belt, I've been thinking as to whether or not to keep the car as a whole. I'll eventually pull the engine, pull the wiring harness, sell as much as I can, and get rid of the body.

And then I'll buy a Mighty Max/Ram 50.

Oh yes. Since the Talon through the timing belt, I've been thinking as to whether or not to keep the car as a whole. I'll eventually pull the engine, pull the wiring harness, sell as much as I can, and get rid of the body.

And then I'll buy a Mighty Max/Ram 50.

StarQuest an option? :)

Sorry you had that bad luck. If you decide you need help or anything let me know for sure.

Aaaaannnnddd if you do happen to part ways, let's talk about how I can get those plates from ya... LOL

StarQuest would be nice, but finding a good shell is a bit difficult. Thinking about either or though. The truck would also serve a utilitarian purpose, which would be really nice. And no one expects a small truck to have 300+ WHP/TQ.

I'll let you know about the car. I'm thinking this winter I'm going to tear down as much as possible and let everyone on here know about what parts I'm getting rid of.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back