The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Duluth DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hjelle88

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 23, 2012
Cloquet, Minnesota
I'm new on here, and to the DSM world as I just bought my first Eclipse (95 GST) last month. However, I have to say this site has saved me a ton of time and money with everyone's insight. But I was just wondering who's in the Duluth area that I could hook up with and learn a thing or two about these cars?

I've already looked at the one thread that was for DSM'ers in the Duluth area, but the last posting was from 2009. So I'm just trying to find current people in my hometown.

Hey, im from across the river in superior. Ive been looking for some fellow dsm'ers too. Nobody really up here is on this forum though or any forum for that matter

I'm in Duluth actually. That's pretty much the going thing that wiscbadger said, not a whole lot of people up here with DSMs on forums, especially in regional. I just got back onto this forum after a long hiatus anyway.
I guess there's a Duluth cruise planned in July, don't know which forum is setting it up though.

The cruise is set for July 7th. The guys from the Cities are coming up that day via highway 23 I believe, then going to Grandma's for dinner down on Canal Park, but that might have to get changed given the flooding. I'll let one of them know so he can relay the information on the forum that's setting it up.
After Grandma's we're cruising around Duluth, then back to Grandma's for drinks and music. Many are getting a room at a hotel, probably the Holiday Inn.

Awesome!

Keep me updated on more info, as it would be sick to join ya guys.

You got it. I guess there's some Duluth guys that used to go for a cruise on Skyline, don't know where they're going to go now though considering a lot of the road washed away.
I'll keep my eye out for a black GST in Duluth/Hermantown area. Be on the lookout for a junky looking Talon TSi AWD. That'd be mine.

You got it. I guess there's some Duluth guys that used to go for a cruise on Skyline, don't know where they're going to go now though considering a lot of the road washed away.
I'll keep my eye out for a black GST in Duluth/Hermantown area. Be on the lookout for a junky looking Talon TSi AWD. That'd be mine.

Haha, will do! I'm actually in the Cloquet area. Which has a couple other black Eclipse/Talon. But by the end of the summer, I'm hoping my car will be the one that is actually lowered and has the gunmetal grey rims. Kinda sucks having a similar looking car right now :toobad:

You bet! You should see if you can get a group of DSMs from up there together and cruise on down together. It would make for a fun day of Mitsu heaven!

later,
Curt

You duluth guys ever meet up at garfield? We usually all cruise down to goodwill. Not much happens usually but its nice to get the car out and take it for a beat or three. Im down for the august trip down to the cities. Sounds like a good time. I know of one other dsm guy in the area. He drives a red 2g. Probably be down to go if we can get a group to go.

I'm planning on going down to the Cities for that all Mitsu day. So count me in. I've only had my car since April, and it's my first DSM, so I'm new to all this. Would love to plan a day to meet up though!

You duluth guys ever meet up at garfield? We usually all cruise down to goodwill. Not much happens usually but its nice to get the car out and take it for a beat or three. Im down for the august trip down to the cities. Sounds like a good time. I know of one other dsm guy in the area. He drives a red 2g. Probably be down to go if we can get a group to go.

He's down.
:)

Cool. You guys could find a meet up spot on the south end of Duluth off the freeway. Then cruise down as a group on the morning of August 26th to Rogers. It would make for a fun day of cruising and looking at Mitsus.

later,
Curt

Just joined here and not sure if the thread is dead since it hasnt been hit in a month. I just got my first DSM a little over a week ago. A few buddies and I meet in canal in the center parking lot in canal a few times a week.

I would have to say either Friday or Saturday nights..

Thoughts? When is everybody else free?

I'm trying to get a new job so I'm just going to say I'm unavailable for whatever day we pick because I have "classes."
:)

Ya, those nights sound good to me. I work a 6 on, 2 off, so it changes week to week. I'm hoping to throw on some new struts & lowering springs this saturday afternoon, so I wouldn't mind taking the car out for a test spin that night (if the change goes smoothly? LOL).

Sounds good to me. I usually work days and get done around 4 to 4:30, except Saturday the 25th, apparently I close that night.
Any place in particular around the area? I know Duluth so-so, but Google's a savior.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back