The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Dubuque Area DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seems like nobody ever talks to each other around the same time.

What's up guys... I realize it's nearly two years after the original post, but I'm from Dubuque as well. I'm just about to finish up my 5 year stint with the Marine Corps (5 days to go), and I'll be in town within 2 weeks.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Didn't know a couple people from dub town were even on tuners..

Dubuque Here!

Dub town with a 99 gsx, thats what I like to hear..You should add pics to your gallery so If I see ya I'll know whos car that is..

I just moved to ames, and am in a gsx. ill make the drive if its worth it. I drive by the laser's car every day now that im here and want to get together if there is anything going on. I love dsm's and drive a 2g

Going to midnight mayhem at Cordova this Friday. Anyone going? Otherwise going to be in Dubuque the rest of the weekend.

Last edited:
My house LOL

Griff are you the younger guy that I used to hang with? You had a DIY boost controller? There was your purple 1ga And an older guy with a clean ass purple 1ga in east dubz?

Not sure, car isn't as clean as it use to be (been fighting the rust battle) but the only other same colored 1G I've seen in the area was years ago owned by some Hispanic dude in Galena and it was a n/t. I use to have an ace hardware MBC but now i've got the ball and spring type.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone to put a tune in a '97 Talon. I'm in the Quad Cities, car is in Dubuque, it has air & boost controllers. Post or pm, thanks.

Also, what is MOD?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back