The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Dubuque Area DSMers

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bud92gsx

Welcome Wagon
Jan 16, 2008
Wisconsin, Wisconsin
Is ther anyone that is frequently on tuners in the Dubuque Iowa area?

I would like to get ahold of you guys and gals, and plan a cruise or just hangout with local dsmers..It would be nice to get the local dsm people together. :dsm: :laser: :talon: :hellyeah:

Bud,

How far is Dubuque from Cuba City?

I'm in Muscatine which is like 2 hours away from Dubuque.

Bud,

How far is Dubuque from Cuba City?

I'm in Muscatine which is like 2 hours away from Dubuque.

What up man..I'm closer to you than dub town is..
Dubuque is only 15 min away from me.

And I searched and there is a hanfull of very local people. But whos to say they actually get on tuners and see this thread..I have a couple of buddies, but I havn't talked to them in over a year..And there not on tuners..So it would be weird to call them out of the blue like that..

thats why your going to Cordova! err LOL

Hopefully I can have the car ready to cruise the QC and watch the retards in the civics act like retards..

Last year I was coming home from the world series of drag racing in cordova and got trapped by 5 American "muscle" 2 fox bodies and 1 camaro and 2 fire chickens. They kept yelling rice rice rice. I laughed at them little two step at the light and they left me alone.

I pulled into the gas station they tried to be cool to me as I decided to be an asshole and told them to leave me alone that I didnt want to talk to the hill billies..

I just called a buddie that lived in dubuque while in college and its 1 hour and 20 mins from muscatine.

I just called my buddy who's sister used to live in davenport, he said he make the trip down in about an hour. But my buddy does probly do like 90, he's crazy like that..

You gotta be a half hour from davenport, so yeah about an hour and a half..

I played hockey in that dump they call 5 flags center like 5 years ago but I dont remember how long it took me to get there.

I played hockey in that dump they call 5 flags center like 5 years ago but I dont remember how long it took me to get there.

I played there when I was a youngster too, I played the center forward..I Loved the puck drop!!

Anybody ready for The Fast and Furious Four? We're going to Platteville, WI to see the movie..

Come on I keep seeing dsm's running around town..Is there no one ever on tuners?

They just might not be on here.

hey i live in dubuque iowa im on her alot i just never thought to look at this part of the forumwhats up man i should have my car done by this weekend

I'm originally from Dubuque. I make it back there some weekends and I got a buddy from E. Dubuque also with a 1g.

i live in ames. theres a few guys from here along with one from clear lake. we usually have get togethers once and awhile on dsta.net63.net

yea shes almost done all i have left now is to weld up the 3 inch exhaust and its roll time

yeah there are several people here in ames that like to get together every now and then, we need to set up another meet this month guys!

we were going to invite you to M-town for some auto-x action but no one had your number LOL. hopefully we can get something where we can go down to ledges for a cookout.

Alright whats up guys..I havn't checked this thread for a while wow...Thanks for responding.

Griff, how long you owned your car? There used to be a purple 1ga talon running around, but I don't remember an eclipse..

Skemp, post a pic or avitar so I know what I'm looking for..Im only 17 miles away if you wanna come chill..If you see a red 2gb avenger on white rims from wisconsin it's me..

I don't have insuarance yet, so If we get together it might have to be in the avenger..Unless any of you want to come to town and hang out.. I'm hoping to get insuarance, but i'm unemployed, and my wife just got laid off..

I'm originally from Dubuque. I make it back there some weekends and I got a buddy from E. Dubuque also with a 1g.

Were you the guy with the white 1ga and massive fmic?

alright i loaded an avatar so now u know what to look for
where at are you in wisconsion? u ever head into dubuque and see all the kids on jfk LOL

I don't do taco bell, under the bridge, budweiser, or random spots on jfk anymore. Priorities change when you get serious. I don't really approve of the whole "street racing" scene anymore. Although, I would love to see all of my buddies again. Does jared and the other DSM's still show up? There not really DSMer's, they just own and drive one. They pick there parts from magazines and such. DSMer's use our supporting vendors, and other members for parts. I'm not bitchin about them, It's always nice to see other DSM's randomly.

Like I said, I'm 17 miles away from dub town. I actually live in Benton. Go towisconsin bridge, take 1st off ramp. Follow road to stop sign (2nd stop sign), take a left in hazel green at stop sign. Go out of town about 2-3 min, there's an auto auction on left and bar, take that right. Follow road into town, I live on main street by the bars yellow building on right hand side. There a green bad and a hair place right next to me. Can't miss it. If you wanna come up and chill, pm me, and I'll give you my cell number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it's blue and no front mount. Griff and I should meet up with you sometime when I'm in town.

Why the hell does eric metcalf sound so damm fammilar??? I used to know one Eric that went to pville, and hung with us a bwarmers..His cousin was buddys with us too. If any of this rings a bell let me know..Theres also a guy named Eric metcalf from burg..

What's up guys... I realize it's nearly two years after the original post, but I'm from Dubuque as well. I'm just about to finish up my 5 year stint with the Marine Corps (5 days to go), and I'll be in town within 2 weeks.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

The marines ehh ha ha that's awsome..
Your from davenport absit I got a buddy who's staying with his sister right now down there..

My car isn't ready for a meet yet, I'm broke as hell, can't even afford insuaranse so she just sits in my parking lot..Looking forward to finding work this year tho and driving again..

Mgriff I seen you headed torward hyvee a couple weeks or closer to a month ago..I was in the avenger tho, so you wouldn't have noticed..

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back