The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

dsm shop in austin

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

any reputable shop thats known for workin on 4cyl. is fine. ive never heard of a strictly DSM shop ever

Thing is I don't remember the show... IFO that's it!

Got several nice shops located in san antonio... JMS is a very good shop..!!

Go search in the regional section under "gulf coast", there's a bunch of locals in there...

MZM is pretty damn good. They tuned a friend of mines Subie but they work on Evo's as well. They're right off Howard Ln.

This is by no means a "Vendor Review," but word to the wise...avoid Pro-Tech at all costs. Let's just say...I asked to dyno my FWD car on their AWD dyno...and was basically called an idiot and told that was impossible. WTF Just one of many gems I received while speaking to them

I have lived in austin for more than 3 years and I have still yet to find a shop that I would trust my dsm with. I do most my own work when I have time. I have had some work performed by this guy and his friend. They have some knowledgeable about mitsubishi cars. One works at mitsu dealership as a tech other works at an auto parts store. I dont remember their names but I found them on craigslist. I will try to dig the number up if you want me to. What are you trying to get done??

OH Yea, Stay away from PRO-Tech. I have seen what they do to cars:nono::notgood:

MZM specialize in wrx/sti's and evos.. since you have a car that was once build of an evo platform, im sure they car tune it for you! They have a dyno and everthing, not completely of sure their prices, but if you have any questions im more the positive they can answer them for you!
They will dyno tune anything, they just specialize in wrx/sti's and evos!!

And JMS in San Antonio i hear no longer work on dsm's they have gone strictly evo's! Thats just what if heard!

AND ALSO miliman13 there is a site called texas-dsm.com that will help you find local dsm'ers that might actually be able to help you tune yourself or do it for you cheap!
Look into it!

I have had great work from excessive performance in killeen check them out they are off hwy 190

MZM is pretty damn good. They tuned a friend of mines Subie but they work on Evo's as well. They're right off Howard Ln.

This is by no means a "Vendor Review," but word to the wise...avoid Pro-Tech at all costs. Let's just say...I asked to dyno my FWD car on their AWD dyno...and was basically called an idiot and told that was impossible. WTF Just one of many gems I received while speaking to them

LOL then I won't tell you some of the shit I saw for the short time I worked there,key words being short time........

Every shop has had some "gems" MZM used to be one of those shops then they got their act together....
nuff said....

Well ya a lot of ppl in san antonio area go to JMS Racing, DSR, orbitz or something like that but i currently am working with Premier Motor Sports, hope everything goes good if so ill have em do my othe DSM as well. well hope you can find someone good and sucks ### ill be getting stationed in fort hood here comin in a couple of months LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back