The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Dsm injectors in what EVO?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lars y

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 11, 2007
Halden, Europe
Hi,
I`m selling my 2g DSM FIC injectors, have i understood it correct that they can be used in an EVO 8 and 9?
Was thinking about writing that in the advert since there are alot more EVO`s than DSM`s here in Norway.

But i was also under the impression that the EVO 1-3 has the same engine as the 2g DSM? Can i then also write that they can be used in a EVO 1-3?

Basically what im asking is, what other cars\engines can my 2g dsm injectors be used in?

Thank you

yes all evo injectors apart from the evo X work in our cars! just make sure they are listed as either high or low Z so they know, they also can be used in a load of other cars aswell like hondas and some nissans! i sold my 560cc evo 8 injectors to a honda guy in germany, i dont know all info on thsi specifically but a quick google search will bring up some info you require to help stretch the selling point

on some of the hondas yes they do ask sometimes for a specific code as they buy adaptors like plug and play adaptors! the evo X is just a whole different design altogether but the other evo 1/9 are same plugs and everything its of course just size that changes but thats of no importance to you selling yours though

Yeah thats fine and normal on many sites, they say that as its easier then make a seperate listing for sale

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back