The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM in Transformers 3!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboATM

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Jacksonville, North_Carolina
...i was just lookingup stuff on YouTube, and found this...

0:54, oh noes!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGHJSZ3rk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0MqGHJSZ3rk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2ga, and arent those...avenger wheels?

(and if you watch more into it and see Megan Fox's replacement.....:ohdamn: FAIL.)

How can she be megan fox's replacement?!?!? she looks nothing like her and is not as good looking.

It is a 2g.. at least their in the movies not the way I would like for them to be placed as.

I feel that poor little red cobalt's pain at the end there. Thats my daily!! :cry:

Looks like this movie is going to end exactly the same as the other two.....and that chick is way hotter than megan fox. :hellyeah:

no way. NOBODY will ever fill Megan's spot. I knew she wasnt goign to be in #3, but I read she was being killed off...i really didnt see her being straight up replaced coming! i HATE when movies do that!

the only time a replacement has actually worked, was in the Matrix for the oricale becoming another form...that was slick. LOL

I'm not nearly as excited for #3 as I was for the other 2. Honestly might not even see it in theaters, might just "borrow" it from the internet once it's out.

Megan Fox's replacement definitely isn't doing it for me either. I had to look away :(

I feel that poor little red cobalt's pain at the end there. Thats my daily!! :cry:

Looks like this movie is going to end exactly the same as the other two.....and that chick is way hotter than megan fox. :hellyeah:

I agree with you ha. I think that chick is extremely hot :sneaky:

I use to think Megan Fox was hot until I watched Jennifer's Body. That movie killed it for me :ohdamn:

Megan Fox is hot....she just has that "artificial, superficial, fake" look to her. That new chick has the mysterious sexy look going for her. I dig it :sneaky:

But I will agree I HATE when movies just straight up replace people. Like Iron Man 2, replace Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle. No good.

well i heard megan was going to be in this movie, but then turned down that shit cause they werent paying her enough.

getting greedy? AND DISSAPOINTING THE WORLD?!

:nono: bad superhotgirl.

...Jennifer's Body...was bangginnnn, i dont care what anyone says. I accidently asked for "2 tickets to see Megan's Body" when i got tickets, LOL

She also was turned down for the part just for being such a pain in the ass on 1 & 2...

I think as they go further into the movies...the cars get more and more...ehh. They have a baller Ferrari that ive never seen before in 3.

one moive that im actually excited for (or want to see more of...) is Fast and Furious 5. From the sneek peeks i just saw...its Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, the crew from #1, Hahn from Tokyo Drift, Tyrese from 2f2f, THE ROCK...haha. wowwww. :SMH:

As a 2G owner, this upsets me... Lets boycott the film! Who's with me?!

But to be honest the filming looks awesome, the new chick playing Megan Fox's character just doesn't seem up to par with good old Hammer Thumbs though. Hopefully she doesn't suck up the film.

DUDE yesssss f&f5 looks so sick.

btw i dissagree that chick is def not hotter than megan LOL

You guys are retarded leghumpers if you think she turned down the ONLY hit movie she's ever and probably will ever be in...

She's a sh*tty actress and has slightly above average looks. Isabella in part 2 looked better than her and from a cinematic view point Rosie (new girl) is more appealing. It is what it is. She isn't all that. You guys must live under a rock..

LOL.

She got the boot cause she got too big headed and forgot that she isn't needed and can be easily replaced. Bay made a point. Poor-poor Megan LOL!

Toe thumbs ftl, dirty tattoo havin has-been that never was.

Google is your friend.. I suggest you look her up. I'm not into thin girls but she has a similar look to Jen Garner but more toned/model esq.

rip dsm, and they could have at least died her hair and made her look like megan fox.

:ohdamn:

:banghead:

No.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Now STFU! :rolleyes:

/\/\/\ Well I'm sold, yea so Megan fox is a beautiful wonder of the world but any guy cant deny that the girl above me wouldn't be taken home in an instant.

:ohdamn:

:banghead:

No.

Now STFU! :rolleyes:

Holy shit, she looks a lot better in those pics than she did in the clip!

Attachments

• Quagmire.gif
    Quagmire.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 461
well i heard megan was going to be in this movie, but then turned down that shit cause they werent paying her enough.

getting greedy? AND DISSAPOINTING THE WORLD?!

:nono: bad superhotgirl.

I would like to know where you got your misinformation?
The job wasn't offered to her, she is a 8itch to work with so no one would and Michael Bay hates her

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back