The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM factory service manuals for download.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gstxtt

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Dahlonega, Georgia
* most people don't know where to find these manuals so i posted them here to make it easier*

most peoples emails would not allow me to send it because of a limit on the size of the file they can accept.
so i uploaded it to two places
Both have a time limit
click FREE in rapidshare and you will be asked to wait a short time.
with the top one click on the link in this post and its a 60 second wait.

PDF. format its 12.8 MB large. Its 381 pages all together. it covers anything in a 1995-1999 eclipse/talon i believe turbo and non turbo MT and AT. the only thing i could think of that it does not cover is the Spyder/convertible eclipse

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting [2G DSM]
Download 2GDSMTEK.PDF free - Uploading.com [2G DSM]

PDF. format. 15.2 MB Large. 391 pages. covers all 1990-1994 Eagle talon, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser. Turbo,non turbo, FWD, AWD, MT,AT

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting [1G DSM]
Download DTM.PDF free - Uploading.com [1G DSM]

:dsm::talon::laser:

If you cant figure out how to download from either of the sites PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back