The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM Columbia, SC meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh ok, so you're trying to get another meet?

Yeah I am and the true reason is that I been dealing with the DSM's of the northwest for a while and I know this is a first for us here in South Carolina but when u get people together its not going to be on time or people will want to ride around or show off. I was thinking like just put an event together at a local track or something. Trust me DSM and EVO's always want to prove what they got in some way. All im saying is for people to think about this idea on both sides and do it. Im down make a move and pull strings to do it.

i honestly have no idea, i think the jackson track, carolina dragway or somehting like htat, there was one in sav. georgia but im pretty sure it is closed now but it wasnt a good track to begin with, but im down for a drive

between were i ive and were u live i think are 1/8 mile tracks but Darlington is pretty clean. I lot of the top 1/8 i raced on have a nice 60 foot. Trust me I launched on some crappy surface up in Washington state. So ill post a new thread a see if people are up to it. Ill be glad to run a pass a chill with yall at Darlington being if u want to come that far and check it out or some eigth mile.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back