The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

DSM Columbia, SC meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsross314 said:
My best friend and my girlfriend and I have dsm's in Sumter, about 30 minutes away from Columbia and are wondering if anyone wants to meet us one weekend. Just email us either [email protected] or [email protected]..

We have one 91 Plymouth Laser Turbo-me :laser:
One 1.8 92 Eclispe-friend :dsm:
One 90 Talon TSI -girlfriend :talon:

I'm interested, there has to be some quick cars running around here. I know of one, but my buddies talon is down right now. I'm in Cayce, SC. Right across the river from Columbia. My e-mail is [email protected]

Me and a few of my buddies here in Columbia, SC are game. I've got a 95' GSX along with my friends' 99' GS(turbo)....03' EVO....97' TSI....and a few others

1995badgsx said:
Me and a few of my buddies here in Columbia, SC are game. I've got a 95' GSX along with my friends' 99' GS(turbo)....03' EVO....97' TSI....and a few others

What's up DJ? This is David (Holt's buddy). Let me know if ya'll want to get together, I am up for it for sure.

hey this is the girlfriend who posted the dsm meet. wondering if you guys wanted to get together in columbia not this weekend but next weekend. um the weekend of the 12th on saturday night to get together and race or just hang out. email me or reply. [email protected]

:talon:

I'm in the beaufort area new to the site but it would be a fun drive to hang outand meet some people in SC that actually have interests in DSMs i have a 97 tsi and my buddy has a 99GSX...

well anyone who knows of a good place to get together just leave a reply and we can set everything up. send me something if you need me. by the way i'm not only known as the girlfriend. my name is chelsea. :talon:

rsross314 said:
well anyone who knows of a good place to get together just leave a reply and we can set everything up. send me something if you need me. by the way i'm not only known as the girlfriend. my name is chelsea. :talon:

There are plenty of places to meet, but the cops are horrible here. I was gonna suggest that we could probably go down to Elgin Dragstrip and run if you guys wanted to. It's just an 1/8 mile, but it's a decent track. It's only about 15 minutes out of Columbia.

i heard the cops there are just about as bad as sumters. so if you can give me directions i can head on up there a saturday whenever you guys wanna meet. so just send me something. and we can plan it out. if anyone doesnt want to go to elgin maybe we can find a good place other than that. just throw out some stuff.

i dont think i'm the only one who wants to meet someother dsmers in sc.

chelsea :talon:

i dont think we want to run the cars because the laser has a boost leak right now. um it should be fixed by next weekend so if it is we can see about going to elgin. but if not we can meet up and check out the cars and just hang out. i wont be driving my car i'm replacing the turbo right now. but christian should be driving his (the eclispe) and ryan should be driving his (the laser). but the talon is being worked on right now, yea i know its horrible. :( but itll be ok. the girls car is always ok.

chelsea :)

I'd be interested. I am in columbia over the summers and breaks. Otherwise I am up in Clemson.

rsross314 said:
sorry i havent replied. i have been up in chicago. um we can meet up on Harbison in Columbia. alot of cars out there.

Yeah, usually on Friday and Saturday nights they sit in the parking lot behind Sonic.

yea so i heard. my boyfriend and best friend were up there last saturday. i'm def. coming up this coming saturday and seeing the cars. heard there were some subarus, rx-7, bmw, supra and some others so it got me excited. so if you guys want to head up to harbison in columbia on saturday night. your welcomed. get all the cars we can.

rsross314 said:
yea so i heard. my boyfriend and best friend were up there last saturday. i'm def. coming up this coming saturday and seeing the cars. heard there were some subarus, rx-7, bmw, supra and some others so it got me excited. so if you guys want to head up to harbison in columbia on saturday night. your welcomed. get all the cars we can.

I'll be up there. I am not for sure if my g/f has to work or not, so I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be up there.

rsross314 said:
ok well we will see you then. if you can we are going to be getting there around 830 and will be driving a red laser. see you then.

The stores down there don't close until 9:00 and the cops kind of get pissy if you get down there before then. I'm not going to be able to get down there before 10:00, I got some other things that I have to take care of, but I will see what I can do.

hey we went up there saturday. it was alot of fun. alot of nice cars. 2-3 rx-7, a really nice silvia, 13 honda civics (niko counted) 2 si's, 3-4 eclispes, 2 integras, 2 trucks, 3 camaros, etc. it was fun. didnt see any of you up there. but its all good.

rsross314 said:
hey we went up there saturday. it was alot of fun. alot of nice cars. 2-3 rx-7, a really nice silvia, 13 honda civics (niko counted) 2 si's, 3-4 eclispes, 2 integras, 2 trucks, 3 camaros, etc. it was fun. didnt see any of you up there. but its all good.

I rode by there, but I wasn't able to stop. I didn't really see to many cars out there when I went by though. I can't remember what time it was. I didn't get another chance to go out there.

What time did you go?

we actually went out there around 9 or so. no one really got there until about 930. some really nice cars out though. we were just hanging out for a little just the silver integra and a red laser. it was nice to meet some of those people tho. there was one guy that has a red rx-7 and he was really nice. i dont know his name.

rsross314 said:
hey. well we are in sumter too. what color is your eclipse?

Doubt you have seen my eclipse, i blew the engine about a year ago, then went to Iraq, so its been sitting for a long while...but its Black Cherry with a tan top..i got completely clear tails and slammed with the factory chrome five spokes...Its sitting outside Ray's Service Center right now, they are finisheing my engine swap. I pick it up today.

ive got a bunch of guys up here with dsm's that are looking for somewhere to hang...if you guys ever come up to asheville and cruise there are ALOT of people there.

Weve got a

91 Galant Built .70 trim
05 Evo Fp3065
99 GST B16G
98 GST FP3065
93 GST B16G

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back