The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Dodge Stealth owner-looking for pair of 13gs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow TT

Probationary Member
Oct 17, 2013
howell, Michigan
hey im wondering if a moderator can get rid of my probation cause im just here to look for some parts and read about turbos. I can prove my knowledge if needed LOL:cool: But on other topics I really respect DSM's and kinda wish i had one instead of my stealth but too late for that. I joined up so i could look for some 13g turbos that will fit on my 9b exhaust housings. they are getting pretty rare so we will see if i can find any!

We don't take kindly to dodgers... Roar! Jk eBay and check the classifieds

We don't take kindly to dodgers... Roar! Jk eBay and check the classifieds

hey im wondering if a moderator can get rid of my probation cause im just here to look for some parts and read about turbos. I can prove my knowledge if needed LOL:cool: But on other topics I really respect DSM's and kinda wish i had one instead of my stealth but too late for that. I joined up so i could look for some 13g turbos that will fit on my 9b exhaust housings. they are getting pretty rare so we will see if i can find any!

Are they still using the 13T from the wrx and building the manifolds to support it? That was the big thing when I owned a '92 TT. Also the years that DR turbos got big.

As mentioned, the rules are in place for very good reasons. You probably won't find many 9b turbos on here anyway, as they're a downgrade from any stock DSM turbo, though some DSM'ers may have a few laying around for some reason. Good luck in your search, but please play by the rules of membership here.

Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back