The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

DiamondStar Specialties???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverboostXS

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2003
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Do they even exist anymore. I ordered Rear Toe eliminator kit and, I recieved an automated email imediately saying the order is being processed. IT has been over a month and No product, no one answering the phones or messages, and noone answering my countless emails. Just wondering if anyone had any info.

Any one use there Drag Coilovers? Are they worth buying...

Still no reply..I am going to call a shop locally to them and see whats going on with them. I can't imagine them getting away with this....Cant believe no one else has had a problem????

1990EclipseGSX said:
I got their rear toe eliminator kit about two months ago. At that point in time it was the last one in stock...... Maybe they still haven't gotten anymore in stock?
Noticable Difference. Or am i going through this trouble for nothing.

OverboostXS said:
Noticable Difference. Or am i going through this trouble for nothing.

My stock bushings had worked themselves out of the trailing arms causing my camber to change drastically whenever the suspension compressed, so for me they made an enormous difference.

that's real shady sh*t going on, as long as you have a receipt of some type or have your credit card/bank look up the transaction and u have proof you're fine!!!

The shop is legit but I thought they were out of business. I knew the former owner, but he quit and moved to Germany a year or two ago. I never heard from him since other than he might of sold his business. I would try calling agian.

laserspeeddemon said:
So what happened to them?

Martin Hala closed the doors of Taboo, took people's money, and was never to be heard from again. I don't even know if he is around the Des Moines metro area anymore.

Still haven't heard a word for them.....But I did just recieve what I paid for, so i want to say that so I don't ruin their reputation. Bad Customer service though.

OverboostXS said:
Still haven't heard a word for them.....But I did just recieve what I paid for, so i want to say that so I don't ruin their reputation. Bad Customer service though.

Its kind of weird how they work. I bought coilovers from them about a year ago but I called the number on their site. It goes to a place called German parts and restoration, but is also DSS. I called and asked about them and the guy who answers actually calls up whoever owns DSS. Basically its a middle man. I still got the parts I wanted but I remember at the time, he said they had no rear toe kits but were working on having more made. I'm just going to make my own rear toe eliminator kits just as I'm making my own adjustabel control arms.

They are around just kind of weird how it works. I suggest calling over going through the online site to anyone else who may still want to go through them.

Mr96GSX408 said:
The shop is legit but I thought they were out of business. I knew the former owner, but he quit and moved to Germany a year or two ago. I never heard from him since other than he might of sold his business. I would try calling agian.

+1 I live about an hour away from them. The place is legit. Infact I know a few of the people who worked there. The owner does live in Germany and I am unsure if they are open or not.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back