The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Dejon Tool Intake ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreStylMotoX01

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2004
Chester, Vermont
Ok well im new to the Turbo world and the modding. I want to get a Dejon Tool Intake but im not sure which one to get i didn't really understand their website... My car is Completly Stock, so which intake do i get? by the way the car is a 90 Plymouth Laser RS-T. thanks for the help

- Jon

i say get the one with the bov recirulation and stock air sensor thing cause if u get the one without a stock air sensor hook up you have to buy theres.. and thats 40 bucks ... up to you but if ur stock get CIP-2gA Intake or if you just want a replacement that cheep get CIP-2gB Intake for 40 bux cant go wrong...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back