The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Defiant - the man, the myth, the legend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don’t think so. The last trace of him I could find was on another make/model forum before the trail went cold. He seems to have disconnected from online participation completely. Or life, though I hope not.
I saw the CR-Z forums you’re referring to. I also came across the 2010 era posts about his first disappearance, and there were people in there that knew where he lived. If only those people were still active to let us know if he was still around.
 
I miss that guy. I've been reading his post for years prior to signing up.I'll be right to say that he was the reason why I signed up..

Aren't most of the users on here smart with all this new technology? Couldn't someone take his picture and put it through some identity A.I software that can search the web.... obituaries etc.... I know IP addresses could be pulled from old online messages, that can lead detectives to people whereabouts...just saying.That would probably be the only time I'll find A.I useful ..and I'm not urging anyone to break the law or invade someones privacy. Just saying that I'm surprised that the man has disappeared 15 years ago and no one can find him. Most use A.I on every second post here which makes me grind my teeth sometimes, but to actually do something useful with it...im not seeing that

But time swallows us all.... Our legacy goes on. Most will be remembered briefly by the loved and close ones... Defiant left a big impact on car culture, that's why we all remember him to this day. Wherever he is I hope he's at peace
 
Last edited:
AI doesn’t like to do skip tracing. I tried. And I did it manually a while back and came up empty, though I only dug for so long. Sometimes you can’t find people who put effort into not being found.
If A.I can go through a couple million mugshots in the past 15 years, I say we have a 50% chance of finding him )).... He wasn't the most obedient and play by the book type of fellow from what I witnessed. I mean it's in the name.. DEFIANT.

We can start sending him cookies and toilet paper shanks or something...if that's the case
 
If A.I can go through a couple million mugshots in the past 15 years, I say we have a 50% chance of finding him )).... He wasn't the most obedient and play by the book type of fellow from what I witnessed. I mean it's in the name.. DEFIANT.

We can start sending him cookies and toilet paper shanks or something...if that's the case
I don’t think he got in trouble with the law. He worked for the highway patrol if I remember correctly. But who knows.
 
AI doesn’t like to do skip tracing. I tried. And I did it manually a while back and came up empty, though I only dug for so long. Sometimes you can’t find people who put effort into not being found.

Took me about 3 hours last night. But I actually found him and confirmed it. I will only share the info with you, since you personally knew him and are the zookeeper, just PM me. I have no interest and won't share it with anyone else. LMK if interested.
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • For sale 2g 2g AWD auto trans case
    2g AWD auto trans case. No broken bolts or stripped threads. Bead blasted case will look new...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 2g 2g GST auto trans case
    2g auto trans case. With bearing plate and end case covers. Good condition. Trans was like...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top