The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

420A DCR HV Oil Pickup Tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've never used one of these but my guess is that it's made the the 420a neon motor (it says neon in the description). The neon has a different oil pan and most likely a different oil pickup also.

What was wrong with the stock pickup?

Have you contacted the company to let them know? If it says "Neon" in the description it makes sense it probably won't fit a different chassis without other changes.
Yea, I emailed them today. Its listed under their 420a section so I assumed it would fit. I doubt they will issue me a refund but we'll see.

The neon oil pan has a flat bottom all the way across. I have one that i used as an ashtray in my garage. Our pans are stepped so there is clearance for the exhaust piping.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back