The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G CV boot replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just make sure you get the right ones there is a inner and outer boot oem are the best the universal boots dont fit good on our cars and dont tend to last as long.

Also, make sure that area on the axle cup where the boot goes on to it is absolutely....positively clean! as in no grease on it and the same goes for the inside of the boot too. If not, there is more of a chance that the boot end will work itself off from the axle cup, no matter how tight you make the clamp. I've had that happen and a couple of times, so I called Drive Shaft Shop and they explained that was the why it was happening.

Just my .02...hope it's useful.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back