The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Custom Fog Light Bracket Dimensions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eSCAPEist_

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 1, 2010
Decatur, Alabama
What's up guys, I just picked me up a pair of stock GST fog lights for my 97 GS, because mine (along with brackets) have been MIA since before I owned the car, but I can tell they were originally installed due to my Fog Light switch. To cut to the chase, I'm in the process of fabricating my own brackets, simply because I can't find an intact DSM in any junkyard around here and I don't want to pay $ to get them online. I have all of the materials ready to go. I just need a few dimensions. First, I need the distance between the Top-Upper Bracket Hole (that mounts to the frame) and the Fog Light Frame Hole (that you bolt the light frame too) which is the top red line in the picture. Second, I need the distance between the Bottom-Lower Bracket Hole (that mounts to the frame) and the Fog Light Frame Hole (that you bolt the light frame too) which would be the bottom red line in the picture. Last, but not least, I need the distance between the Perpendicular Hanger Plate (that the fog light hangs too wiht two pegs) and the Fog Light Frame Hole (that you bolt the light frame too) which would be the green line in the picture. The picture is below for those of you who can't read LOL.

Thanks,
-eSCAPEist_

Attachments

• DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00074.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 66
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back