The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink Cruise log. Going way lean under any boost.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rideit636

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 9, 2010
Provincetown, Massachusetts
Here is a log cruising to work this morning. I pulled a degree of timing across the board just for safety until I figure this out. I added 20% fuel across to try and get it down to 11ish. Should I add more fuel, or compensate with MAF adjustments? What am I missing? As you can tell I am very new to Link.

Attachments

• log.2012.02.02-01.elg
    90.9 KB · Views: 52
You got 6 degrees of knock at 86 seconds, your throttle position was only 38 percent and with just cruising. I would adjust your knock sensor to only read if your at 45 percent throttle or more. anything Below that you are probably just getting engine noise. also under dash I would change your coolant temp to 220 instead of 230 you will want to be warned there getting high before they reach that high.

here is a great thread for tuning even if your not running speed density its a great break down and over view step by step.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/articles-tuning-ecu/395564-how-tune-1g-v3-sd-ecmlink-no-maf.html

If you have added that much fuel and your still running lean id check your actual fuel pressure. from what the log shows it looks to lean for that much fuel. so i'd suspect you have a misadjusted regulator or maybe a failing fuel pump or a leak in the tank at the pump. just a thought

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back