The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Cruise control not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91Bomb

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2003
US, New_Jersey
Got no amber indicator light on turn signal stalk and no light on dash. Is there a dedicated fuse for it? Are there any common problems with 1g CC's and easy fixes? I have a good CC unit in a 1g I'm parting out so any suggestions are welcome on getting this working with least amount of work, thanks.

If you have disconnected your clutch wire so you can start the car without pushing in the clutch, this will make your cruise not work. In my 2g anyway this was the case.

I just bought the car and SOMETIMES able to start car without pushing in the clutch and other times not :confused: I guess I should check that switch because I want CC back. Btw where is the switch and is it a matter of just plugging it back in?

Thanks. On a long trip I'll probably plug it back in to have cruise control and rest of the time leave it unplugged.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back