The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

crazy deadtime

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I have RC 550's which are supposed to have a dead time of 180 but I had to set mine to 840! Am I missing something?

I have the same issue with my 950's. I took my car to Tom and Dave at ECMLink, and they tried everything, new injectors, hiz, new injector resister, tested my ecu, flow tested the injectors, diagnosed wiring, etc and still could not figure it out. So I just leave it well enough alone. . .

I have the same issue with my 950's. I took my car to Tom and Dave at ECMLink, and they tried everything, new injectors, hiz, new injector resister, tested my ecu, flow tested the injectors, diagnosed wiring, etc and still could not figure it out. So I just leave it well enough alone. . .

That makes me feel better

Fuel pressure and global settings play a role in deadtime.

That's one thing I do need is a fpr. Should I change the global any?

So I have RC 550's which are supposed to have a dead time of 180 but I had to set mine to 840! Am I missing something?

I'm a around .750 on my RC550s. I tuned by my fuel trims so they are + or - 1% but there is a hole in my idle range were it gets to lean and wants to die sometimes after it returns back to idle after driving, need to play with the MAF tables to fix that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back