The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Coolent temp. sensor more issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preludeachris

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2011
Lincoln, Nebraska
After replacing my ecu coolent temp sensor I cleared out the code and it stayed off for about 24 hours and then the check light came back on..Im kinda at a loss here not sure what else to do

Good to know. I'm having the same issue with the P0125 code. Replaced my ETC, thermostat and checked coolant level and it still throw the code. I'll replace my front O2 sensor tomorrow and pray it's also resolved.

:rocks:I love you guys! The code never showed up again after i replaced the front sensor. Glad I have this forum to do research on issues that prove to be real head scratchers. Thanks.:hellyeah:

I have the same codes. Will this cause my 95 tsi awd to stutter under boost??? Also, white puffs of smoke every now and again when coming to a stop. Not alot of smoke just alittle then it stops. I've been driving it and it's ok for the most part. I will try new o2 but my main question is about the stutter at 5 psi. Is this "limp mode" bc of fuel trim. Thanks for the help. I've put almost 1k with the code. I love this car I'm 40 and at my age this is my choice of car. I hated my Audi a4 and will never go back to that POS.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back