The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

convertible top

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmspydergst

Probationary Member
Sep 25, 2012
san diego, California
anyone know if this ebay convertible tops are any good in quality and if they fit perfect. does anyone know were to get convertible tops for cheap thanks alot for the help.. o and im looking for a 96-99 top

I would like to know this also, I might need a new top soon, mines getting old and faded.

You get what you pay for. my friends didnt fit right for him but what says yours wont good luck.

I have a tan top that is faded as well but doesn't leak. thing is that the glass window is separating from the top. I'm thinking of trying to refinish the top or "repairing" it if you want to call it that. For the glass i heard about a really good glue called Rino Glue, and as for the top well im thinking about dying it to its original tan color but if it doesn't work ill be trying black. i yet have to find a good dye that of course wont wash away with water and a good waterproofer to go on top of that. I say its worth giving it a try guys. cant cost more than 50 bucks. i sure rather try that first before buying a 450 dollar top just because its faded and on top having to go thru the hassle of installing it.

you check your local p&p? I've found a few in my area with tops in good condition(not sure about the bows cause I didn't check them). one place told me $350 for the whole top if they pull it, $150 if I pull it. might be used but atleast you would know that it fit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back