The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

new convertible top..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gst_clipse

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 3, 2010
Jeffersonville, Indiana
i am on the market for a new top for my 99 spyder. Does anybody have any good websites i could buy one from that you know fits. ive heard of Tops On Line - Your Best Online Source For Automotive Tops and Upholstery Accessories and it looks pretty legit..pricing isn't too bad either. Does anybody have any experience with "EZ ON" brand and if so was the fitment correct. Im just trying to get some feedback since its gunna cost me some big bucks because new tops are not cheap.

The EZon tops are awesome tops for the money. I bought two of them for my spyder, the first being a tan one, and then a black one when I wanted to convert it. Fitment is spot on, and the stayfast fabric is rugged, and lasted for well past the time I had the car and DD'd it (proper care & waterproofing of course.), to the point that I was able to resell them as used when I parted with the car.

You can pick them up on ebay from time to time brand new for semi cheap.

The EZon tops are awesome tops for the money. I bought two of them for my spyder, the first being a tan one, and then a black one when I wanted to convert it. Fitment is spot on, and the stayfast fabric is rugged, and lasted for well past the time I had the car and DD'd it (proper care & waterproofing of course.), to the point that I was able to resell them as used when I parted with the car.

You can pick them up on ebay from time to time brand new for semi cheap.

have you ever seen/used the other option of fabric i think its called pinpoint?..jus trying to get some different ideas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back