The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Connect Your Build Thread to your DSM Profile

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
A very cool new feature on the site is the new DSM Profiles:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/dsm-profiles/

For those that had one generated for them, you should go in and edit the one we set up for you. Chances are it wasn't set up perfectly by our auto generation script. You can find if you have one or not by hovering over your username in the top navigation bar and clicking on the My DSM Profiles link. If you see a profile, then it was created for you. If not, then you can create a new one.

Now the cool part - if you already had a thread here in the Build Journals forum, you can tie it to an existing DSM Profile or a new one you just created. Here's how:

- Click in to your Build Thread and copy the thread URL. Go to this thread in the Site Feedback forum and reply with that link:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/request-your-build-profile-build-thread-be-connected-here.479709/

A moderator, or I, will take care of the rest. I'm going to go in and do a few at a time when I get the chance. Hopefully some of the mods can do so as well.

Once it's done you'll notice the new tabs that shows up at the top of your DSM profile - Discussion. Also, when you and everyone else reads your Build Journal thread in that forum they'll actually see the tabs up at the top of the thread to click over and view your DSM Profile data for the car in question. Very cool, huh?

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back