The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rage your Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Currently painting and installing:

- 98 Front Bumper
- Hood
- 98 Spoiler
- Rear bumper

View attachment 630183

Replaced 95 Headlights with 98 OEM Headlights

View attachment 630184

Trying to find this BBS CH-R replica wheel in stock. Contacted a supplier which told me they'd have it in about 20 days, very excited for it!

View attachment 630185
(Image just for reference)

Parts successfully painted and installed! Here's a before and after:

IMG_20210325_182654.jpg
IMG_20210718_175208.jpg

Took very long as car didn't want to start after everything was done, not sure what happened but a mechanic managed to fix it after about a month and a half. The shop did a very good job on the paintwork but they've assembled my car back really badly. Parts were missing / not connected and I found some unconnected plugs on the engine bay, will have to figure that out. I still haven't found that wheel I mentioned earlier unfortunately, currently trying to look for a TE37 replica that fits and isn't absurdly expensive.

I've also installed a NGR Type-S BOV. Was really hard to set up, had to do the Single Spring mod because I was still getting flutter even at the softest adjustment setting. The mod worked perfectly and I finally got the iconic Type-S sound. I tried venting it to make it louder but the car ended up running like crap, just like many people said it would in my search throughout this forum. Oh well it was worth the experience tho ^^ I'm now running recirculated, going to vent it as soon as I get the DSMLink and Speed Density kit installed.

1627271736230.png

Current Goals:

• Install parts that are coming from the US in about 2 weeks. Those parts include:

- Gates Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
    - DSM Link 3.0
    - Speed Density Kit
    - Boost Control Solenoid
    - Walbro 255LPH
    - Precision 1200cc Injectors (yes I know they're overkill)
    - 3" Intake (MAF Delete)

1627271858803.png

• Find someone to do a FMIC fabrication and install
  • Add a Socket to my EPROM ECU in preparation for the DSMLink install
Future Goals:
  • Genuine MHI Big 16G (current one is fake/eBay/chinese afaik)
  • Middle and Bottom Timing Belts Covers
  • Maybeee AFPR?
  • 2.5" or 3" Exhaust

Last edited:
Parts successfully painted and installed! Here's a before and after:

View attachment 635266View attachment 635265

Took very long as car didn't want to start after everything was done, not sure what happened but a mechanic managed to fix it after about a month and a half. The shop did a very good job on the paintwork but they've assembled my car back really badly. Parts were missing / not connected and I found some unconnected plugs on the engine bay, will have to figure that out. I still haven't found that wheel I mentioned earlier unfortunately, currently trying to look for a TE37 replica that fits and isn't absurdly expensive.

I've also installed a NGR Type-S BOV. Was really hard to set up, had to do the Single Spring mod because I was still getting flutter even at the softest adjustment setting. The mod worked perfectly and I finally got the iconic Type-S sound. I tried venting it to make it louder but the car ended up running like crap, just like many people said it would in my search throughout this forum. Oh well it was worth the experience tho ^^ I'm now running recirculated, going to vent it as soon as I get the DSMLink and Speed Density kit installed.

View attachment 635267

Current Goals:

• Install parts that are coming from the US in about 2 weeks. Those parts include:

- Gates Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump
    - DSM Link 3.0
    - Speed Density Kit
    - Boost Control Solenoid
    - Walbro 255LPH
    - Precision 1200cc Injectors (yes I know they're overkill)
    - 3" Intake (MAF Delete)

View attachment 635268

• Find someone to do a FMIC fabrication and install
  • Add a Socket to my EPROM ECU in preparation for the DSMLink install
Future Goals:
  • Genuine MHI Big 16G (current one is fake/eBay/chinese afaik)
  • Middle and Bottom Timing Belts Covers
  • Maybeee AFPR?
  • 2.5" or 3" Exhaust
I bought the NGR type-s too. Its great quality and i have the original greddy type-s and had both apart they are identical. My greddy started leaking so i got the one you did. Good choice.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back