The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

CNC t-stat housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabytech

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 19, 2007
Daytona, Florida
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Frontline Fabrication custom CNC -16AN t-stat housing delete fitting, custom made for my 2G 4G63 RWD race car.

Looks good but from what i am told it won't cool well without some kind of restrictor in the system to slow down the coolant flow.

Looks good but from what i am told it won't cool well without some kind of restrictor in the system to slow down the coolant flow.

The reason why a remote t-stat housing will be used...

Frontline Fabrication -16AN water pump block off plate, for converting to electrical water pump. Andrew at Frontline Fabrication will also custom fabricate a remote t-stat housing with a temperature sensor NPT thread.

This is pretty much what mine is like, other than mine were hand-fabbed and we used the plasma table. With my electric water pump and pump controller I have no issues with cooling without a thermostat.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back