The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Clutch Pedal Assembly & Shifter Assembly

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm03

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2007
Brandon, MB_Canada
Anyone know where to get the Clutch Pedal Assembly for a good price that is used but isn't squeaking? If not Part no. I can provide my dealership for a new one, I hate going into axe because the two guys there know nothing and are useless..

Along with the, same question with the shifter assembly.. It rattles and is very loose, makes the car seem old and worn out with these two things squeaking and rattling..

Soooo, Annooooying!!!!

If I read my diagram correctly, the 2G clutch pedal doesn't come in an assembly like the 1G. There are a couple bushings and a spacer you might consider replacing, but I don't know how much they will help: (2) MB316867 and (1) MB151139.

You can replace the bushings in the shifter assembly to stiffen it up. I did it to my own shifter and it felt terrific afterward. You'll need (6) MB829013 and (1) MB910176. EDIT: You may also consider replacing MB307949, a bushing in the bottom of the shift lever.

Make sure to grease the bushings when installing if you decide to do any of that.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back