The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Clutch pedal assembly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wastefuldreamer

20+ Year Contributor
May 11, 2002
Bloomingburg, New_York
Ok I have been told I need a new clutch pedal assembly because my pedal does not come back up all the way. I want to make it easy and just go to a junkyard and get all the things myself. What are the parts that are included in the assembly? Just so I do not have to make 2 trips.

You will need the entire assembly under the dash. It includes the brake and clutch pedal. I replaced one in my 93 talon. When taking this out note the bolts that are marked in red on the head. That will indicate the bolts need to come out in order to remove the pedal assembly. You will have to unhook the master cyl., brake booster and any switches you have hooked up to the assembly. Common sense should walk you through most of it. Take your time and don't get fustrated. There maybe a small piece of sheet metal that stands between you and the car and removing it it. I simply clipped that piece with a pair of straight tin snips. You'll know the piece when you go to remove the assembly.

I had to remove the steering column as well. Good luck.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back