The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

CI motorsports

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRand

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 17, 2004
Toronto, Ontario_Canada
Just curious if anyone knows how to get a hold of them...I've been calling and reciving busy signals like everyday. I email and get no response for the past 2 weeks.

I recivied an email saying that my order was completed, but I still have had no parts, mind you I placed the order about a month ago.

any help would be great.

cimotorsports is their aim name, I know that when I was dealing with them, they took about 6 weeks to send it all out and it was mostly wrong anyways. The aim name is on around 8pm est. I also emailed their sales guys too and they emailed back. I had better responce from howellautomotive but CI has better prices. Sorry to hear and good luck.

yeah I tried them on aim as well...no such luck...I just want to know why their phone is always busy, and they don't have call waiting...it makes me very weary when you can't get a hold of people who have your merchandise and money.

That sucks man, i was gonna order my oil pan from them let us know how it turns out. Just curious how did you pay. If it was pay pal youll have to write pay pal and for something like 20 bucks theyll get you your parts or your money.

And another vendor falls short. This sucks.

Call the bank and tell them you took place in an unwanted transaction.

You won't be re-credited for it. It's not a fraud unless the transaction was unauthorized. Meaning that you would have never contacted them in the first place. If you gave them your acount number or any other information, the bank claims it as a valid transaction because you authorized the exchange of information.

Although I've never bought any parts from CI per se, I will vouch for Sean when he sold me my spare dashboard. It was sent on in a timely fashion. Then again, I'm not on the other side of the country like you, Rand.

My bank will do that for me, Its called buyers protection. I tell the bank that I was caught in a fraudulent transaction by paying and not recieving what I paid for, they would refund me. I live not too far from you blitz and it took them 6 weeks, and countless emails. Oh and CI does not deal with pay pal so Randy had to give them a credit card #. Sorry for your troubles man, wait a few more week, maybe they will get it to you.

I live not too far from you blitz and it took them 6 weeks, and countless emails.

Yeah man we should meet up sometime. Only other guy w/ 420-t I know around here is Thom. How ironic is that we both have red hair, both live in the same town, and both of us have 420a turbos? AND he's irish like me, with the same name (pronounced). LOL.

How far are you from Newark, DE? Or Elkton, MD?

yeah I tried them on aim as well...no such luck...I just want to know why their phone is always busy, and they don't have call waiting...it makes me very weary when you can't get a hold of people who have your merchandise and money.

Shawn at CI has been one of my good friends for quite some time now and idk if you know but other than the one sales person, Shawn runs the entire show.
Im not trying to say that taking a long time to do things is the right thing to do, but the guy is busy...i know, i was just there yesterday for 5 minutes before he had to leave.

That sucks man, i was gonna order my oil pan from them let us know how it turns out. Just curious how did you pay. If it was pay pal youll have to write pay pal and for something like 20 bucks theyll get you your parts or your money.

Man, now i'm nervous about ordering my rebuild kit... Crap, why they got to be like that?

You guys are gonna want to do a search on here and 2gnt.com before you order, and THEN make your decision. By pretty much all acounts (incuding mine) Sean is a good, knowledgeable guy. Unfortunately, that does not necessarily make a good businessman.

I, of all people, would love to see CI get it together and be a great resource for the 420a community. But, their transactions are hit or miss (as was with me). Sometimes you get great response and turn over time, and sometimes you get terrible response and turnover time.

Good luck to you, Rand,

MB

I ordered a EGR block-off kit from them and it only took about a week to get. I talked to Shawn before making my order on AIM and he told me it would only take a week because they had them in stock and received it. I was a little skeptical about ordering from them because of what I had read about them, but if anyone in the future is going to do business with them, either call or IM them to make sure everything is in stock before sending your money out. They don't send the people's orders until they have everything together.

I'm really not even mad at him taking forever, what I"m upset about is not knowing whats going with it. I asked for a tracking number, and got nothing. I asked if when I received an email saying the order was complete if that meant, they completed putting it together and shipped it out, or complete as in I should have recived it, but in actuallity someone else has $300 worth of my parts.
Communication with me is very important, and I'll give a shop all the time they need provided they clue me on what is going on.

I ordered a EGR blockoff kit took like 3 days, My thermostat took like 5 weeks. There not good at getting in touch with you to let you know what is going on, But I have not been stiffed. Phone # for Ci motorsports incase it is needed is 724-349-3180. Goodluck

Yeah man we should meet up sometime. Only other guy w/ 420-t I know around here is Thom. How ironic is that we both have red hair, both live in the same town, and both of us have 420a turbos? AND he's irish like me, with the same name (pronounced). LOL.
No way. You know Thom? LOL. Tell him I said what's up. :thumb:

CI got back to me, I guess they had everything except for some cam gears, which I told them they could keep, and just send everything else.

beef with CI is squashed for me, thanks for all the input people.

Ya know Rand, Driggs made a thread on 2GNT about some cam gears he wasn't needing :sneaky: LOL

I was trying to stay out of this thread as long as possible, but I'm glad your problems are solved Randy. Shawn is a good guy, he's just running a big show with little help. That doesn't make up for a lack of service, but it might help explain it... there's just so much going on over there, they miss some details about orders that have a serious impact on the consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back