The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Central Jersey Meet, LETS GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blcknspo0ln

DSM Wiseman
Jul 31, 2003
Central, New_Jersey
Where you sissy's at? It's getting real nice out and I don't see any plans for a meet!

I'll set the time. June 17th at 3pm for a BBQ/meet.

Now your turn, WHERE?? :D

*possibly my house or Duke Island Park in Raritan. Any other suggestions?

Haha, I would definitely like to hold one. But you see, I live on a culdesac and I don't think my neighbors would like me if I filled up both sides of the streets with loud modified cars :tease: Actually if anyone knows of Duke Island Park, that may work :thumb:

oldman said:
+2, Tom's house it is, I still haven't had the chance to meet his sister and mom yet. :D

I think you and I are going to have to duke it out now, Bruce. ROFL Seriously though, I can hold a small BBQ (5-15 cars), but no more..

Duke Island Park eh...i lived right down the road from there in Raritan 2 years ago. Dont try to go off roading there and get stuck..they dont like that very much.ROFL

Okay, that definitely didn't get the reaction I expected. I suppose the date should be pushed back a little more.

How's June 17th @ 3pm, my house or Duke Island Park?

I'm in for whatever. Maybe we can have it at my house, we can play a game call "who can paint my deck the fastest". :D

oldman said:
I'm in for whatever. Maybe we can have it at my house, we can play a game call "who can paint my deck the fastest". :D

LOL.

Don't think I'll be at this one cause I'm back home and lazy, but hey I did fix my boost leaks bruce, check out the gallery, I got rid of that nightmare under my hood.

Anyone wanna go to Island next Friday?

I see you've gotten rid of the altezza lights :tease: If Island wasn't so far away, I'd want to go and make some more passes, but it takes a freakin' hour to get there from my house.

blcknspo0ln said:
I see you've gotten rid of the altezza lights :tease: If Island wasn't so far away, I'd want to go and make some more passes, but it takes a freakin' hour to get there from my house.

Haha, I'm an hour away too except E-town is like 2 hrs plus so I consider Island close.

I'm down for a meet. I haven't seen any of you guys in a while. June 17th is a day after my mom's birthday, but it seems far enough in advance that I could probably plan around it.

I've never been to Duke Island. That sounds like a plan to me.

The Galant will be there.

cs82685 said:
but hey I did fix my boost leaks bruce, check out the gallery, I got rid of that nightmare under my hood.
No more duct tape and neon green seat covers, next should be the body kit and tail. :p Make sure you bring an extra radiator to the track. :D

Quasimondo said:
I've never been to Duke Island. That sounds like a plan to me.
It will be great to finally meet you but June 17th is for the BBQ.

97GsXfreak said:
I dont know any of you guys but I would be down to go along with another buddy of mine with a 97 gsx from hillsboro
Welcome.:thumb:

Well, we could always setup camp at duke island park with a small BBQ too.

Mondo, think we should post over on njdsm so that the forum e-thugs should come too? LOL

You'll have to change it to the Applebees in Bridgewater to get anybody from over there to show.ROFL

Hey what's up guys. It's been a while because I sold my GS-T but I'm back with my new GSX. I'm down for where ever you guys decide to meet up.

Like I said before I'm down for a meet. I don't care where it is, you guys pick a location. I don't know how to get to Tom's house or the park, so when you pick one post the address so I can get directions.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back