The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey Meet, LETS GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldman said:
OMG You got a matching lambo hood. :D

OMG LOL that was hysterical

John you + HRC = sweetness, good luck :thumb:

yo guys whats going on im buying an eagle talon tsi awd next week from a kid for about 1500 and i am looking for some people to hang with who are in the dsm sceen im in hamilton nj so let me knows whats going on

cs82685 said:
OMG LOL that was hysterical

John you + HRC = sweetness, good luck :thumb:

bruce dont make me expose to everyone who you really are... i will do it, LOL

and yes hop[efully things will work out and i will be the first 4g u see wit a turbo......

96EclipseNA said:
yo guys whats going on im buying an eagle talon tsi awd next week from a kid for about 1500 and i am looking for some people to hang with who are in the dsm sceen im in hamilton nj so let me knows whats going on

wheres hamilton at? im up in sparta nj

theycallmedalgo said:
wheres hamilton at? im up in sparta nj

Hamilton is down near trenton, however if you're in sparta you may have seen me driving around before I'm borderline vernon/hardyston. Welcome aboard :dsm:

Sup guys im in baltimore for school but i live in south jersey...Cherry Hill area...whats good with some DSM meeting up one day or well the hell do ppl meet up period in this area? where i go to school in baltimore its crazy every fri-sunday about 100-200 cars meet up and run all night like fast and the furious! its crazy...well somebody send me a note and let me know whats good!

grntalontsi said:
I'm selling my black one, so I'll only have my beater and my AWD :thumb: Unless you wanna give me 5k for my FWD :tease:
Albert, that is a great looking Talon you got there. OMG :D

cs82685 said:
Hamilton is down near trenton, however if you're in sparta you may have seen me driving around before I'm borderline vernon/hardyston. Welcome aboard :dsm:

i ###### have im in hardyston/hamburg all the time i work out at the ymca over there and sometimes at nitro fitness, theres another green 2g ive seen driving around hamburg...i caught up to him oneday and talked he was n/t with an exhaust, cool kid though

when i get my talon (soon i hope) maybe we could work on our cars or something if you want

theycallmedalgo said:
i ###### have im in hardyston/hamburg all the time i work out at the ymca over there and sometimes at nitro fitness, theres another green 2g ive seen driving around hamburg...i caught up to him oneday and talked he was n/t with an exhaust, cool kid though

when i get my talon (soon i hope) maybe we could work on our cars or something if you want

I'm always up for doing some work, but I'm in Trenton for the next 8 months for school LOL

96EclipseNA said:
where the hell in trenton are u we need to meet up

West trenton right next to the country club and psychiatric hospital. Or if you don't know where that is about 5 min from TCNJ.

yea i know it hit me up on aim its in my profile for my sn and we can meet up soon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back