The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Central Jersey Meet, LETS GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albert - did you sell your car yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope!! I still got it. I'm fixin small things up. My main concern now is passing it through inspection which is up in June. It's still for sale though so if you know anyone let me know. Is your friend still interested?

oldman said:
But it might help you since you won't need to shift anymore. :D[/QUOT
Don't forget it's an auto with a shift kit. Ha. It shifts like a manual.

Tom if you need help shifting, my truck is a manual I can show you how your supposed to drive a manual. Ha.:D

Did you get your car started yet? What about the meet? You guys are like bunch of woman, make up your mind already:D . We can have it at my house but you guys will have to drive slow through the hood as there are kids in every household except mine. Oh, BYOPB.

oldman said:
Did you get your car started yet? What about the meet? You guys are like bunch of woman, make up your mind already:D . We can have it at my house but you guys will have to drive slow through the hood as there are kids in every household except mine. Oh, BYOPB.

Bring your own PB blaster?

My car is currently at a shop (after 3.5 years of fixing everything myself :cry:) I've given up on her and am waiting to see results from their diagnosis.

Your house, my house, duke island, whatever. Let's make a list of people who are down:

Tom - blcknspo0ln - 1997 Talon TSi FWD (maybe a surprise by then too :sneaky:)

blcknspo0ln said:
Bring your own PB blaster?
Paint Brush. :)

Tom - blcknspo0ln - 1997 Talon TSi FWD (maybe a surprise by then too :sneaky:)
We already saw your 1G NT plenty of times. :p

Tom - blcknspo0ln - 1997 Talon TSi FWD
Bruce - oldman - 90 TSI AWD

oldman said:
Paint Brush. :)

Figures you'd make us paint your damn deck. ROFL I'm down. I figure I owe you a couple anyway.

Mike - No_Skillz - 99 Eclipse GST

No_Skillz said:
Figures you'd make us paint your damn deck. ROFL I'm down. I figure I owe you a couple anyway.

Albert - grntalontsi - 95 Talon Tsi AWD

I was only kidding about painting my deck, like I'm going to trust you guys to paint my deck. :) :p

Chris - NMFDChris1g - 90 TSi AWD

What about Johnsons Park in New Brunswick thats a pretty big place?

Chris - NMFDChris1g - 90 TSi AWD
Adam - GinNBoost - 96 Eclipse GSX

I'm down for where ever you guys wanna meet but that Totowa meet seems pretty far.

Ok, Let's finalize this thing so I know how much food to prepare. Planing on getting hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken wings. Any vegetarians? Suggestions? You guys bring drinks.

Tom, did you pick up the new ride or get the old going again?

Mike, remember to bring back the leak test tools, Albert has been waiting for a leak test on the T25 for a year now. :)

:cry:

I can't make it to my OWN meet because of freakin' work. I wanted to go paintballing and then back for the meet and now that's not going to happen..

Freakin' A :beatentodeath:

Mike - I'll bring the tools you'll need for the install to Fusion tomorrow night if you want to meet up and get them.

Bruce - Give mike my laptop !!! or we can meet up so you can school me in some 9 ball

blcknspo0ln said:
The time is near, kemosabe. :) Once I get both cars back into my possession I'll be spending a good 2-3 weeks swapping over parts. Wanna come help?
Yea I will come and help but you suck. :toobad: :p

Can everyone else confirm that you're still coming?

OK, so the meet is at Bruce's house. That's cool. I don't think you have to worry about the tools for the boost leak test for my car. It's in the shop getting the sunroof fixed for the 3rd freakin' time. I'll show up in my truck though. Did we set a time yet?

One more thing off topic. My inspection is up this month and there is no way I'm gonna pass with my test pipe. So I was wondering if any of you have a 3" bolt on cat I can borrow for the day?? I'll give you a few bucks too.

Now I'm all confused. Is it going to be the barbeque this weekend and then Applebees next weekend, or is it just Applebees?

No_Skillz said:
OMG

It's cool if you guys want to cancel this SAT, I will be working on my car all day so you guys are welcome to come by. I just need to get an idea how many people to prepare food for. Let's finalize the list so I can pm anyone who hasn't been here yet my address and number.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back