The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Central Jersey Meet, LETS GO!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okay, I can drop on by this saturday, and if you need tools, let me know and I'll see what I can bring.

Quasimondo said:
Okay, I can drop on by this saturday, and if you need tools, let me know and I'll see what I can bring.
I should be OK on tools. I'm going to assume everyone from the last list minus Tom will also show up, anyone who isn't coming please let me know, my girlfriend is marinating meat as we speak. :)

Tom's not coming? I need his U-pipe. Anyone know of a place where I can resurface my TB flange before saturday?

Bruce - what size is your grinder? I gotta buy a few wheels cause I have to cut my frame for the install.

No_Skillz said:
Tom's not coming? I need his U-pipe.Bruce -
ROFL That doesn't sound right at all. OMG If you see Tom before SAT, pick up my timing belt tools.

what size is your grinder? I gotta buy a few wheels cause I have to cut my frame for the install.
Are you talking about the grinder or the cut off tool? I have extra metal wheels.

Mike- I'll leave a note for myself this morning to take some of the stuff you'll need to work with me. If you can, meet me at fusion at 10pm and I'll give you all of the stuff. Also, you may want to go pick up 2 10x1.5x25mm bolts so that you can bolt the FMIC to your frame. I have the tap set too. call me up

p.s., I have my black talon now so I can show you how the BB5031REL feels :sneaky:

No_Skillz said:
Do you have a tool to cut away the frame? http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219119 Can I buy any wheel or blade or beer or anything to help with the install?

And what time is everyone showing up and leaving?
I didn't know you changed your post, yes I should have what's needed to hack up your car, HomeDepot is right down the road anyway. I set the time at 2pm but fmic isn't a small job so you should come earlier, I will be out there after 11am.

p.s., I have my black talon now so I can show you how the BB5031REL feels
What was wrong with it?

oldman said:
I didn't know you changed your post, yes I should have what's needed to hack up your car, HomeDepot is right down the road anyway. I set the time at 2pm but fmic isn't a small job so you should come earlier, I will be out there after 11am.

What was wrong with it?

Ok, you will be getting a call from me at 10:45 (telling you that I'm sleeping and I'll swing by later LOL ). In all seriousness, I will call at 10:45 and try to be there at 11.

No_Skillz said:
Ok, you will be getting a call from me at 10:45 (telling you that I'm sleeping and I'll swing by later LOL ). In all seriousness, I will call at 10:45 and try to be there at 11.
Can you pick up some beer on the way in, I didn't know you live 15 mins from me. :D Did you see Tom tonight? Got my timing tools?

I think everyone got my pm, pm me if I miss anyone. Anyone else who wants to come just post on here and I will get you the info you need. See you guys tomorrow.

PS Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, please drive slow once you get in the complex, there're litterally kids every where especially on the weekends, thanks.

oldman said:
Can you pick up some beer on the way in, I didn't know you live 15 mins from me. :D Did you see Tom tonight? Got my timing tools?

I think everyone got my pm, pm me if I miss anyone. Anyone else who wants to come just post on here and I will get you the info you need. See you guys tomorrow.

PS Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, please drive slow once you get in the complex, there're litterally kids every where especially on the weekends, thanks.

Yeah I'll pick up some beer. I got the stuff I need for an install, but I was not informed about any timing tools. :|

You missed the best damn ribs this side of Jersey. My camera batteries were low, so I couldn't take a lot of pictures.

Here we are, attempting the impossible: FMIC install in one day. Our fearless moderator looks on...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We finally got frustrated and set forth a hord of metal munching termites to eat away the sheet metal. They didn't do such a good job.

Attempting the impossible makes people hungry. Our fearless moderator feeds us...

Ribs makes us happy.

It made this guy happy too. He's really smiling on the inside.

My batteries gave up soon after, so no more pics. But there plenty of fun, we even saw the US vs Italy world cup match, did I mention how tasty the ribs were? It was great to meet you guys, hopefully NJDSM and SJDSM can have one big monster meet before the summer ends.

Hey guys, I just got back home from day 2 of FMIC install, and I'm happy to say everything's fnished. It looks sick and I have less boost leaks than my stock setup. Special thanks to Mondo, Adam, Steve, and last but not least Bruce for helping me get this beast on. You guys have no idea how screwed I would have been without you.

PS: Those pictures above are not edited. Oldman has a weird magnetic/radioactive aura around him and naturally made the pictures the way you see them.

Damn, who's that good looking guy with a big smile on his face?:D

Mondo, it was great to finally meet you, I told Kelly what you said about her ribs and she really appreciated.....women. :D Sorry we forgot to take a picture of you. :coy: Nice pics, next stop E-town. I would invite John from DEL but he's probably too "yellow" to show. :sneaky: :p

This fearless moderator has been physically defeated after two straight 90* + days, I do not wish to hear about anything FMIC for at least two week.:barf: :)

oldman said:
next stop E-town. I would invite John from DEL but he's probably too "yellow" to show. :sneaky: :p
ROFL don't make me link to all my historical callouts to you :p

[cheezy echo] Raceway Park.. Park.. Park July 22nd Mitsubishi/Turbo Dodge Day.. Day.. Day.. [/cheezy echo]

That's 36days to get your car together, running and tuned. Gonna make it :confused: :rocks: :dsm:

No_Skillz said:
Hey guys, I just got back home from day 2 of FMIC install, and I'm happy to say everything's fnished. It looks sick and I have less boost leaks than my stock setup. Special thanks to Mondo, Adam, Steve, and last but not least Bruce for helping me get this beast on. You guys have no idea how screwed I would have been without you.

PS: Those pictures above are not edited. Oldman has a weird magnetic/radioactive aura around him and naturally made the pictures the way you see them.

No thanks to Tom for providing the excellent uber cool supplies to finish your FMIC :toobad: :rolleyes: :barf: no, j/k. Did you even use them? Any pics of the new beast?

hey guys whats up... sorry i couldnt make it bruce.. had no car... but it will be on the street before mitsubishi day july 22nd... here's a lil preview of what you are gonna see... btw i might not havea dsm anymore, but im still one at heart.. LOL :shhh:

That shit is HOT!!! Did you look into that turbo kit for it yet??

yeah a company on the west coast called evilboost is lookin for a car to use... sadly i cant go all the way out there... i just need an east coast companny to want to make one for the 4g... then i can be a dsm once again... LOL... well i can pretend at least...

g00s3y said:
hey guys whats up... sorry i couldnt make it bruce.. had no car... but it will be on the street before mitsubishi day july 22nd... here's a lil preview of what you are gonna see... btw i might not havea dsm anymore, but im still one at heart.. LOL :shhh:

Those things should put you in the 12's now. ROFL :tease:

g00s3y said:
yeah a company on the west coast called evilboost is lookin for a car to use... sadly i cant go all the way out there...
Could just open your doors and fly there :sneaky: ;)

i just need an east coast companny to want to make one for the 4g..
All it takes in $$$ . I'd thing a S/C kit would would be available now/soon and could be the "project" for Bruce's next BBQ :D :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back