The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Center tail light delete

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brassnuts911

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 17, 2009
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
Ive been looking at painting the rear center tail light and ive read alot on this but i dont know waht color rattle can to get. I drive a silver 99 gs and was wondering if you guys know what color to pick to match.

He is a newbie he can't post in that section yet.

I believe this is the silver 2g paint code, Minden Silver Pearl - A52 .

It's a subforum in the newbie forum. I believe he can. Good luck with the paint. I can't bring myself to paint my car. :(

Have you thought bought taking the vin number to a body shop or the dealerhsip? Just a thought. Personally i would just take NeMiZiS word for it on the A52.

I found the a52, and it would be nice to find the color codes for duplicolor beacuse the paint would be more reddily availible, BUt i was told to go to my local car quest and they will scan my car and give me a car of the exact same color. But the problemb is my car is unmovabale because its not on
insurence

I found the a52, and it would be nice to find the color codes for duplicolor beacuse the paint would be more reddily availible, BUt i was told to go to my local car quest and they will scan my car and give me a car of the exact same color. But the problemb is my car is unmovabale because its not on
insurence

Umm they shouldn't have to scan anything. If your car was that same color from the factory then your vin number carries the correct information. Just take that to them and they should be able to track it down. If not then I know that the dealership can do it with just the vin!

Don't spray paint it. Just do Maaco or something. It cost me $50 and it still looks great with no problems 2 years later.

Yes, deffently don't rattle can it. Mine turned out pretty crappy, took it to a local paint shop, they painted it and cleared it and it matched my car exactly. Cost me 50 bucks and it looked like it meant to be there

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back