The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

CAS adapter harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jel280

Probationary Member
Feb 14, 2010
Roanoke, Virginia
Hey i'm doing a 6 bolt motor swap in a 95 gst, i plan on using a 2g head and had a question about the cas harness. I know when you are doing the swap that you need to get the cas adapter harness so it works right, but was wondering if using a 2g head would make any difference on what i would have to do to go about it.

Thanks for any help.

let me tell you no one responed to my tread and i had the same problem and had to find it all out on my own so i cant pass up this one up! ok i did the same swap but in my 97 gst and i used the same 2g head, it doesnt make a differents ### the 2g head has all the sensors for the 2g ECU so it makes no diff! and if you make your harness sometimes it might not work so just save time and buy the harness its like 73 bucks! well good luck and hope you like the 6 bolt! i kno i do!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back